The objective of Corrugated Containers Ireland Ltd is the manufacture and supply of heavy duty, conventional and foam cushioned corrugated packaging. To achieve this objective, the company will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
The company will:
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through Management Reviews and the Internal Audit Process
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products/services meet their requirements
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the company to create and deliver a reliable performance
- Recruit employees who are customer focussed and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the company’s requirements.
- Provide a work environment that promotes the well-being of its employees, and encourages positive teamwork
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the company’s products/services and business processes
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System
- Ensure that the company complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements
The continual improvement of the effectiveness of the company’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
Repak Member, CCI is committed to recycling & reducing the environmental impact of packaging waste.
ISO 9001: 2015, CCI Ltd operates a quality management system that has been independently evaluated and certified by ISO 9001:2015 standards.